Privacy and Terms
Keeping your information secure is most important to SlashRx
Collection & Use of Personal Information
- SlashRx will not share, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties not affiliated with SlashRx.
- Any personal information provided is only collected for the sole purpose of providing cardholders with SlashRx services and benefits. You are not required to provide personal information to use the SlashRx program. We may disclose any of this information to our affiliates, service providers, third party service providers, provider networks and other suppliers of products and services to SlashRx.
- Personal information collected may include, but is not limited to: name, address, city, state, zip, telephone numbers, emails, date of birth, gender, social media accounts, business/facility name, business/facility type, position at business/facility, medication details, and pharmacy details. Personal information collected comes from one of the following: paper, fax, web or phone.
- Our program is not for use by children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, contact us immediately and we will delete the information we received. We are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
Collection & Use of Non-Personal Information
- During your visit to the site, we may collect non-personal information such as but not limited to, the Internet browser, or operating system being used, the pages or displays of the site that have been accessed, the amount of time spent different sections of the site, the length and dates of visits, and other data captured.
- Certain non-personal information may be collected on an aggregated, anonymous basis through web server logs, cookies, ad servers, tracking pixels, web beacons, and similar Internet tracking devices (collectively “Tracking Mechanisms”). Web servers automatically collect non-personal Information, with your IP address, when you request pages or displays of the site or other sites. Based on certain interactions with the site, third-party sites, mailings, other communications with us, and/or our system configurations, certain non-personal Information may be associated with your personal Information such that your non-personal Information is identifiable with you.
- We may use the information collected for a variety of analytic and developmental purposes including to improve and enhance the site and our products and services, to create new products and services, to customize your experience on the site and other legitimate business purposes.
- We may use your device’s geolocation information and/or self-identified location to determine local participating pharmacies, as well as ‘remembered’ benefit and medication information will be stored to a browser cookie.
- If you submit a testimonial story via email, website, phone or mail you give us permission to collect, publicize, archive and use for commercial purposes as we see fit.
Third Party Usage
- Our site may contain links maintained by third parties. You agree that we have no control over the content of these sites, and you understand that this inclusion does not imply our endorsement of the linked site content. You also agree to not hold us responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services made available through the linked site.
- You understand and agree that third parties may (a) operate and maintain the site server (b) embed tracking capabilities in or use with the site, (c) provide you with marketing material based on a prior visit to the site, (d) provide geolocation services, and (e) collect and analyze non-personal details regarding your site visit.
- If you communicate with us through your social media account, you authorize us to use social media to communicate with you.
- A cardholder may request via in email or phone, after discontinuing the program, to remove the information from our file.
- SlashRx reserves the right to control the use of its names, symbols, trademarks, or service marks and brands presently existing or hereafter established. You are not authorized to use any of our intellectual property without the written consent of SlashRx.
- SlashRx will maintain information after the cardholder no longer uses the program. This information will be protected in the same way as that of an active cardholder. We will safeguard and keep confidential all data in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- By using the card, you agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and by pharmacy. The program administrator may obtain fees or rebates from manufacturers and/or pharmacies based on your prescription drug purchases. These fees or rebates may be retained by the program administrator or shared with you and/or your pharmacy.
- Prescriptions purchased through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through Medicaid, Medicare or any other government program.
- This program does not guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by individual providers.
- This is not insurance.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- We reserve the right to change, delete, add and modify any and all terms without advance notice to you. When changes are made, a new version number and updated revision date will be added to the Policy.
- Any dispute related to these terms will be submitted to binding arbitration at JAMS, before one arbitrator, pursuant to the JAMS arbitration administrative policies and JAMS arbitration rules and procedures.
- With every visit to the site, you agree to the terms outlined when you use the site. If you do not agree to the terms, you must exit the site and discontinue use. The terms are subject to and may be superseded by applicable Federal and New Jersey State laws’, including, without limitation, the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy and Security Rules and the federal Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (the “HITECH Act”), as well as any Federal or State laws, ordinances, regulations, rules, and codes relating to the services and benefits provided by SlashRx and the information contained in such claims (“Laws and Regulations”). To the extent such Laws and Regulations conflict with this Agreement, such Laws and Regulations shall control.